Product Updates - December 2018
| AI Data Pipeline: Compute
- Completed jobs now have a Recompute button, making it easier to rerun the same job.
- The Select All button in the Asset Selector persists after entering a search term, so you can quickly search and select all returned results.
- Resolved Issue: The Asset Selector now clears correctly.
- Resolved Issue: The Completed list now loads quicker.
| AI Data Pipeline: Models
- After deploying a model, or deploying changes to a model, you now stay on the same page instead of redirecting back to the model landing page.
|Statistical Process Control
- There is added support for Production Day and Time Zone selections in the Date Range Selector.
- The Date Range Selector is now limited to 14 days when using Statistical Process Control.
| Data Field Selector
- The context menu now includes an option for Unit, which displays the configured units that are associated with each data field.
- A Search bar has been added to the Dashboards page.
| Other Resolved Issues
- Resolved Issue: Click-through menus no longer contain duplicate links.
- Resolved Issue: Adding a filter on Data Discovery no longer breaks the filter menu.
- Resolved Issue: Machines are now sorted correctly in pivot tables.
- Resolved Issue: Data Tables no longer display a blank cell for single-item arrays.
- Resolved Issue: All fields are now selected when changing Machine Type in Data Tables.
- Resolved Issue: Moving a data field from Y2 to Y1 in Data Visualizations now works correctly.
- Resolved Issue: Timestamps are no longer truncated in Raw Data Tables.