Product Updates - February 2019
Overview of Changes
|Supported Browsers|| Microsoft Edge has been added to the official list of supported browsers.
See Enhanced Browser Compatibility.
|Dashboards|| Users in the Administrator group now have additional permissions on Dashboards.
See Dashboard Editing for Administrators.
|Resolved Issues and Enhancements|| A number of additional changes have been made.
See Additional Updates.
Enhanced Browser Compatibility
Sight Machine has added Microsoft Edge to the official list of supported browsers, which also includes Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Unfortunately, support has not been extended for any version of Internet Explorer.
For specific versions of each supported browser, refer to the official list: Sight Machine Compatible Browsers
Dashboard Editing for Administrators
Users in the Administrator group now have additional permissions on Dashboards, including editing, deleting, and configuring links.
To manage a user’s group assignment, refer to the previous update: Settings Page Update
The following are additional resolved issues and enhancements:
AI Data Pipeline:
- Stream Type is now a searchable field on the Part Type Data Fields configuration.
- Resolved Issue: You can now load large configuration files.
- Categorical filters have a new design. You can now enter enter a value directly, even if the results have not yet returned.
- Resolved Issue: You can now use display names for Facilities and Part Types.
- Resolved Issue: You can now save untitled tables.
- Resolved Issue: You can now filter Parts on Pass/Fail State.
- Resolved Issue: You can now download data that contains NULLs.
- Performance has been improved for queries on the Parts model.
- Resolved Issue: You can now download data with a non-default aggregate function.