You can configure alerts from multiple locations:
- Alerting page: Click the bell icon in the upper-right corner.
- SPC applications page: Click the Create Alert button.
- Raw Data Streams page: Click the Create Alert button. This option may require additional User permissions to be available.
NOTE: On the SPC applications or the Raw Data Streams page, some configurations on the Create Alert form are auto-filled.
METHOD 1: To create an alert on the Alert page:
- To navigate to the Alerts landing page, in the upper-right corner of the page, click the bell icon, and then click Manage Alerts.
- In the upper-right corner, click the plus (+) icon, and then select the application that you want to use.
NOTE: Basic users only have access to create SPC alerts. Users with the AI Data Pipeline or Admin role can also create Data Latency Monitoring alerts.
METHOD 2: To create an alert from the SPC application:
- Navigate to the SPC application, enter your parameters, and then click Update.
- After your results return and you want to use those parameters within an alert, in the upper-right corner, click the Create Alert icon.
METHOD 3: To create an alert from the Raw Data Streams page:
- Navigate to the Raw Data Streams page and select the streams of interest.
- After you have selected the streams you want to monitor for potential source connectivity issues, in the upper right corner, click the Create Alert icon.