Each alert, regardless of Analytic, contains the following four sections:
- Parameters: The application-specific input parameters.
- Alert Criteria: The application-specific alert criteria.
- Monitor Frequency: The frequency with which the application is run and how often you are notified.
- Notification: The configuration of the notification subject and recipients.
Configuring SPC Alerts
To configure an SPC alert, do the following:
- Select the Machines and data field that you want to monitor.
NOTE: Selected Machines must all be of the same type.
- Add additional filters, if needed.
- Set your specification limit alert criteria.You only need to enter a value for either Lower Spec Limit or Upper Spec Limit, but can enter both if needed. An incident is triggered if a value falls outside of the specification limits.
Configuring Data Latency Monitoring Alerts
To configure a Data Latency Monitoring alert, do the following:
- Select the data streams that you want to monitor.
- Set your data latency alert criteria.An incident is triggered if data from the selected sources has not arrived in the Sight Machine environment in more than the time specified.