Saving a Data Table
After you create the new data table and make any adjustments to the filter, you can save it for future use as well as mark it as a favorite, label it, share it, download it, etc.
To save a data table:
- At the top of the data table window, type a name for the table.
- Click the Save button. If you make additional changes, be sure to click Save again when you are finished.
- After you save the data table, the toolbar options at the top of the page change. You can do the following:
- Change the sharing permissions of the data table to Private or Public.
- Permanently delete the data table.
- Mark the data table as a Favorite. It then appears as a Favorite on the Data tab.
- Manage the labels for the data table.
- Share a link to the table using email.
- Download the data table results as a CSV file.