Customizing the Raw Data Visualization
After you visualize your raw data, you can make customizations to it using the toolbar.
To customize the Raw Data Visualization:
- On the Raw Data Visualization screen, you can show a secondary Y axis on the chart. In the toolbar in the upper-right, click the Y+ button.
- In the Secondary Y Axes window, make a field selection.
- Click Update. The chart now displays two color-coded fields.
- To change the type of chart, in the toolbar, click the chart type button.
- Select one of the following options:
- To view the chart as an exportable table, in the toolbar, click the table view button.