Product Updates - October 2021
Overview of Changes
|Operator CoPilot 2.0|| A number of key improvements have been made to the Operator CoPilot application.
See Operator CoPilot 2.0.
|Data tab|| The Lines model is now available from the Data tab.
See Lines Model Availability.
|Dashboards|| The following improvements have been made to the dashboards:
Operator CoPilot 2.0
The Operator CoPilot 2.0 application was built in direct collaboration with Sight Machine customers at key stages throughout the process. This release contains the following improvements to the Operator CoPilot:
- You can group alerts by process area, using visual alert summary indicators and filtering.
- The visual lever status bar with hover stats make the most important information easy to see and understand.
- You can use the one-click tag inspection with SPC information and trend line, Nelson rules, and more.
- Warning thresholds and alarm thresholds have been introduced.
- You can now configure warning and alarm thresholds for any Cookbook Recipes individually per lever, using sigma values.
Lines Model Availability
You can now query the Lines model from the Data tab, where you can save and share results.
Dashboard Report Exports
You can now easily convert a dashboard into a well-formatted, shareable document that contains all of the parameters underlying the charts and visualizations in a readable format. This allows for easier snapshot reporting, and distribution to users outside of Sight Machine.
To export report dashboards, trigger the native print screen function for a web browser (for example, Cmd+P or Ctrl+P). When the formatted-for-print page is ready, click the Print button. In the native Print dialog interface, manually select the Save as PDF option.
Dashboard Widget Zoom
The content in dashboards can be difficult to read, especially when the widgets are formatted to be very small. You can now view widgets on a dashboard in zoom display using the new Slideshow feature, where you can cycle from one widget to the next.