Product Updates - September 15, 2022
Overview of Changes
|Pipeline Builder|| A number of usability improvements have been made to Pipeline Builder, including error highlighting, Preview null filters, validation, and more.
See Pipeline Builder: Usability Improvements.
Pipeline Builder: Usability Improvements
The following improvements have been made:
- In the Deployed view, when the logs are open, highlighting is now added to every operator with errors or warnings, making it easier to find those operators.
- Preview now supports the operators Is Null and Is Not Null on column filters.
- If an environment has three or more paused pipelines, opening Pipeline Builder now prompts you to archive some pipelines to free up space.
- The icon and name of the deployed Pipeline Logs have been updated for better discoverability.
- Loading spinners have been added to the top and bottom of the edit pane to indicate that a pipeline is actively validating and saving.
- Behavior was improved when the main Cookbooks interface is available in the navigation bar but would fail to load if no machines existed. Cookbooks are now unavailable when the Production pipeline has no machines, which generally occurs on pipelines with only Raw Data sinks.
- A typographical error was fixed in some validation messages that contained an extra trailing period.